Thursday 31 January 2013

Me in a nutshell - Conversations with myself

Before I start, I would like to make it clear that I have never and will never attempt to fit myself inside a nutshell. I just don't see that happening. This is a totally serious post with no chance of being stupid in the slightest.

'Me in a nutshell' is, in this case (and every other case ever), just a saying.

Ok So Hi. I'm Iain.

Yay Iain!

Wait? What? Who said that?

Yaaa! I did...it's 'way too much sugar Iain'!

What? 'Way too much sugar Iain?' Weren't you only featured quickly in one post last week? The one about the different sides of me? You're still here?! 

Indeedy! The one and only! Hey hey hey...you know like, you should like laugh more and stufffffff!

No. I'm busy, i'm trying to write an informed, sensible post abou....

...Boooorrrriiinnnngggggg! *dances* *falls* *gets up* *dances again*

You are awful at dancing. Seriously, like...just stop. Go away.

Daanncccing is funnnn!

You call that dancing?! That is not dancing...you're embarrassing me.

Yeah? Well your Mr Boring from boring town, boringland! *blows raspberry*

There is no reasoning with you. I give up. Hang on...I just remembered, you were just a quick joke...how are you even here? You're just an aspect of my personality?

Well there was some sciency thing and science happened and now i'm all typey typey..yaaayyy!

What? "Typey typey yaaayyy"? What are you talki....oh forget it, doesn't matter.

IainIainIainIainIainIai....you know you have a stupid name....and it's all spelt funny! Hahaha!

Wait but we have the same name...YOU ARE ME FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

I am he as you are he as you are meAnd we are all togetheeeerr. See how they runnn like pigs from a gun see how they flyyy...

You know, this was supposed to be a post that gave a good idea of what I was like for the lovely readers.

Umm...normal Iain?

Yes 'way too much sugar Iain'?

I think it is.

Fair point.

Thank you
Iain jb

No comments:

Post a Comment